Why to Join ODA?
Oman Diabetes Association (ODA) aims to improve community awareness of healthy lifestyles, patient education and management of diabetes, and has the mission to pursue to prevent diabetes, endeavor to treat people with diabetes, improve their overall quality of life and ban complications of diabetes.
General membership to the ODA is designed for people with diabetes, their families, friends and caregivers.
Regular membership benefits include:
- Participating in the events and camps conducted by ODA.
- The opportunity to meet a broader network of health care professionals who are dedicated to support people with diabetes.
- Inspiring stories about people who thrive with diabetes
- Tips for living well with diabetes
- Get the most up-to-date information about diabetes research, breakthroughs, and treatment advances
- Discounted rates on the devices for self-monitoring of blood glucose.
- Donate to support and to transform the lives of people with diabetes.
- As an employee or employer, you can help lead the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and get update about upcoming events, conferences and guidelines related to diabetes.